Comments

admin | February 19, 2011 | Comments (33)

The telesummit has begun!

Friday night you heard Margie Aliprandi, Big Al Tom Schreiter, Dan McCormick and Jack Canfield.

What a powerful beginning to the telesummit. What resonated with you? Any big “aha” moments?

We’d love to hear your thoughts!

(Remember – if you missed the calls live, you’ll be able to listen online in the members area starting next week).

Category: Comments

Comments (33)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. WOW! Incredible beginning to this fantastic TeleSummit!! So inspiring to hear the leaders share their experiences and techniques or formula’s! Although I have heard a few of the leaders on the call tonight, like BIG Al Shreiter, they all have a wealth of knowledge that they are contributing to the Network Marketing Industry! I appreciate all that was shared tonight and glad to be a part of this industry!I am looking forward to all the other speakers and will be pen and paper ready, with all ears!! Mahalo to everyone and here is to all our successes as we share with others a “better way”! E. Elane Pichay

2. I am encouraged by Jack Canefield’s “Breakthrough Goals”! I actually took his suggestions as live exercises! Mahalo or Thank you Jack! I have a copy of a paper money (million dollars) posted on my computer in my office and in my calendar binder I carry with me! Taking action on the others suggestions…my vision board is always in a place I pass everyday as I am home! My goal was to go back home to Hawaii as many times as I can to visit my family and did so 5 times in 2010! I am looking forward to my “breakthrough”! E. Elaine Pichay

3. Margie,

Wow, that was a very rich feast of inspiration and insight. The speakers combined to provide us all with a well-balanced diet.

You contributed joy and encouragement; Tom gave us a laser focus with humor; Dan gave us principal of the deepest sort; And Jack helped us believe the possibility of achieving success through determination.

Make it the greatest day of your life,

Troy from Kent, WA

4. What an outstanding program for such a small cost! This couldn’t have come at a better time, and I’m so grateful for your efforts in producing such a high quality mini-course. Thanks so much! -Billy C.

5. Robin West says:

Finally, a smart-aleck! A true smarty-pants who knows of what he speaks! Man, that Big Al is fun! In all my years of receiving coaching and tele-seminars, I have never heard ME before! This is, indeed, refreshing! Whew, I cannot tell you how inspiring it is to hear someone who can really lay it out like I can, like Al does, with humor, sarcasm, deep honesty, and yet offering real solutions!

And I already knew that “everybody knows this…” line. I used it several years ago on a sailboat, when the owner got a bee up his bonnet one day and decided I should drive his 42′ boat in this race. Well, I needed to pull a maneuver in order not to cross the start line early. I knew the crew would want to do things that would likely hinder the process more than help. After all, there were 10 of them.

So I said, “In a moment we are going to do a 360. AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NO ONE TOUCHES ANYTHING IN A 360, RIGHT? When one person moved slightly, the man next to him repeated, “You heard. Don’t touch anything.”

Smoothest move I’ve ever made. Over 20 years ago and it is still a stand-out moment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6. Toni Michael says:

Thank you so much for putting this together! Wow. So much valuable information, that it will take some time to absorb it all! So, YES, please make the recordings available for 60 days! I will be sharing this with my team!

Will the recordings be available online?

• admin says:

Yes! Starting on Monday, when you login to the members area you’ll see a link to the page that will contain recordings. Anyone with a membership will be able to listen online while they are logged in. Thanks for sharing your comments!

7. Becca Levie says:

Yes 60 days. I too am hooked on your telesummit. My husband and I have already purchased some books and registered for a training. The price point is a gift. Thank you.

• Mary Gregory says:

This training is so amazing! All fired up and renewed with new ideas and beaming with confidence! Big goals! Thanks Becca Levie for telling me about this XO

8. WOW!!! Margie, this TeleSummit is a blessing, full of a wealth of knowledge being shared along with great gifts and encouragement! I would love for you to extend the recordings to 60 days! Would we be able to purchase the recordings at any time after the 60 days are up? The opening with Lisa Jiminez was full of fire, as well as Donna Johnson! Todd Falcone on recruting professionals, great insight and I have applied a few of what he suggested, it works! T. Harv Eker ~ Oh my goodness, his teaching about the “money blueprint” and the “set point”…so much to absorb and I am looking forward to hearing the recordings over and go over my notes, and apply what I learned from each one! Great close with Jack Zufelt ~ Core Desires ~ I am re-evaluating what my “core desires” are, that is very important! Mahalo to all the leaders for imparting their knowledge and their time to be with us! Fantasti Margie…I love this and will share with my team!!

9. Deanna says:

Fantastic!! I am so glad you are doing this because right now this is exactly what I needed. Hope you do it again in the future. I missed Friday and will miss most of Sunday because I have to fly from Casper, WY to Salt Lake City, UT. Will you please put all the web sites and specials the guest speakers keep mentioning on our e-mails. I did not get them all writen down and I would like to take advantage of them. Sixty days works better for me to listen to the guest speakers that I missed. Thank you again for doing this program. God Bless you and your team. Deanna

10. Ted Davis says:

Have listened to all 14 hours thus far. It’s all so awesome. Just what I need to hear. would love to have 60 days availability of tapes to share with my team. Thanks for making this availability

11. Alan says:

Although I am fairly new to the whole network marketing profession I see some incredible things happening within this industry.

In spite of the stigma attached to it, it is reassuring to me as a new person to see something like this weekend. It certainly brings up the standard of what networking is all about. This brings it one more notch forward and makes it all worthwhile, when you can tie into an event of this quality and magnitude. I really thank all the presenters and especially the host Margie for making this weekend possible. I have had so many AHA moments in just the two days that it is hard to say which one will impact my business the most…..

This is incredible training and I intend to get this out to all my downline members. THis weekend is worth every penny of the $20…..

I really think the telesummit replay should be available for the 60 days (24 hours of training / 8 weeks = 3 hours per week at a weekly training session – six hours per week would be too long to engage any team with this much quality material). I would even challenge you to do this over 90 days to break this down into 12 X 2 hour training sessions that could be done weekly with your downline teams.

In additon, I would like to say that the quality of the speakers is second to none. I would certainly be open to more forums in this manner.

Is there any thought to making this into a quarterly event? or alternatively is there a possibility to do something like this in a webinar form where we can view slides at the same time????

I would also be open to making this into a 4 hour monthly Saturday event that provides training to everyone in my downline. This is certainly duplicatable and easy to do…. (key to success in any venture).

I look forward to the incredible training on Sunday….

12. I just want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    Every single speaker on this summit has something very unique and special about them and I thank every single one one you for slapping me in the face and saying HEY! “This is how it is done”!!!
    SW,SW,SW, Some Will, Some wont, SO WHAT!
    LOVE IT!!!
    Namaste
    -Tammy Kessner

13. Ulrike Limpitlaw says:

Truly a gift. I had studied materials from some of the presenters already and now I am finding out that there is so much more. Thank you, thank you. This will help me to come from an amateur into a professional. It is about time.
    Also, thanks for extending the time for the availability. I am having a problem listening over a certain amount of time. The charges on my phones run out.

14. Margie,
    KUDO’S TO YOU!!! I have been a leader in the industry for 5 years now. This has been the most informative weekend I have ever seen! Yesterday’s 10 hours flew by and I got writers cramp – even though they are taped, I did’t want to miss one minute of any speaker. I have picked up at least one or two “new pearls” from each speaker and it has helped to inspire me to move toward my goals & to really take a look at where I am and where I am going. IT is great for new marketers but it is also great for those of us who have been here a while. My daughter was flying in this morning and she missed her flight and is not getting here until late afternoon and I was actually secretly happy that I could stay on the sessions live several hours longer!!! I can’t wait to review my notes and implement the lessons learned this weekend. gotta go to listen to Tim – I love his techniques!
    Glad you are keep this up for 60 days.
    You are an inspiration to all – someone I would like to shadow.

15. Alan says:

This is incrdible training. I have had so many WOW moments just today, it will totally revolutionize my approach and life because of this telesummit.

I am so blessed to have been invited to this telesummit. I truly believe this will have a 1000 fold result as a result of the material covered today alone.

Margie, Tim Sales gave me hope and promise, and gave me what i think is the missing link from many of the systems that are in place today. In addition, the value approach by Kim Klaver truly made a difference in how i will be approaching my prospects.

I have struggled with taking my beliefs and values and how to share this with others on a service that i am “crazy” about (as Kim refers to it). Thanks Kim for this missing link.

I think just like looking at the evolution theories that many scratch their heads about and the whole think that breaks the theory apart is the missing link.

I have received 2 of the missing links to super momentum and success today alone.

INCREDIBLE telesummit…. I am looking forward to the reet of the day.

16. Alan says:

Marci Shimoff will have a real and lasting impact on my life going forward. This is a major life breakthrough session in personal professional development.

She has some incredible exercises in how to change your happiness setpoint.

I am totally committed to the inner ease exercise. This is incredible. This will make a difference in my life and in the lives of everyone i will share this with.

I laughed when she brought up the Velcro Teflon Syndrome since I could totally relate to this. This will be a life change for me as well.

HOLO PONO PONO is another life changer. We all need this tool daily in our working lives.

I have taken up the offer of happy for no reason and can hardly wait for the material to come into my mailbox…

Is she going to be offering the Happiness set point training for the callers as well, I think these points are certainly needed in the marketplace now more than ever.

17. Alan says:

Jane Deuber has an incredible training and vision for the industry. Truly remarkable impact on how to move to a model that can impact the lives of many.

I share her belief that this industry is the solution to the worlds problems. I think this industry is going through a shift, if people learn the right strategies…. I feel empowered through this training today

18. Hi Margie,

Thank you for putting this caliber of speakers together all on one stage, and all in one power packed weekend.

19. Wow! I’m speechless. Unbelievable, the amount of information and inspiration. Thank You so much. I’m still processing but know I have learned much.

20. Karen says:

Margie,
    Truly inspiring information from great speakers. The timing is perfect for me. I’m just getting started in this business and my upline has never returned any of my calls. It is so important to have guidance and inspiration. I have so many questions and really want to make it work and this furthers my desire to stick with it. I will listen to all of the speakers again to take further notes.
    Bless you for putting on this event.
    May I offer one suggestion: Having a webinar as another listening option next time would be great.
    Many thanks,
    Karen.

21. Carlos says:

I didn’t hear all the speakers but of the ones I did hear, WOW. Not only did they teach but they made me evaluate me and I saw things that I did not like but that I have the power to change. Margie, thanks a million for pulling this off. Am looking forward to being able to hear the presenters that I missed and hearing again the ones I heard live. God bless you.

22. Marilyn says:

What an awesome weekend! Filled with so many ah ah moments. T. Harv Eker’s words sums it up beautifully for me …”If you only do things that are easy – life will be hard. If you are willing to do things that are hard – life will be easy.” I will do the hard things that need to be done, not feel the rejection and come from a neutral place. Thank you for the telesummit and you caring personality.

I Appreciate You
    Marilyn

23. Rita Reifman says:

WOW – What a terrific group of leaders – so grateful for having had the opportunity to have participated in this telesummit. A big thank you to the leaders who shared so much with all of us!!! The value I have received will allow me to enhance the lives of many people. Margie – you are a delight to listen to- thank you for all your wisdom and insights and thank you so so much for putting this all together!!!

Since I have not had a mentor in the business, I have had to do it all alone (which has not been easy) yet, what I have learned and experieced by virtue of that has been life changing in so many ways. I now have so much to give and teach and be a blessing to others!! So grateful for all the great leaders who I have had the privilege to learn from throughout my journey!!!! A big THANK YOU!!!!

24. Margie,

Congratulations on your fantastic and awesome accomplishment on getting this breathrough telesummit together.

I was on the phone/skype for over 21 hours taking over 30 pages of notes. Now looking forward to seeing the recordings on line to review.

It was well worth the time & effort to be part of this awesome set up.

I second all the above comments. A Great Job Done.

Take care and God Bless
    Alex W Fraser
    Courtenay, BC
    I got my Fix today

25. I am really blown away with the quality of speakers I’ve been able to listen to. I never realized there were so many dynamic people who are willing to share their knowledge, passion and expertise with others. It warms my heart to see this and realize that we have some great minds to glean from in this industry. My belief in network marketing has soared because of the sincere, heartfelt contributions made by all of these wonderful people!
    Thank you, Margie, for your hard work and vision in putting this all together. May God bless you all for your service.

26. Karen says:

The teleseminar continues to prove invaluable. All of the tips, hints, and ideas are becoming part of my presentation portfolio. It would be wonderful to be able to download all of the interviews in order to put them on my ipod and listen to them multiple times. Would that be at all possible?
    Thank you very much for all of your time and efforts,
    Karen.

• admin says:

We’ve received this request from a few others. Because each speaker handles their material differently, and may want to repurpose the recording, the calls are only available for online listening. That is one of the reasons we extended the access from 30 to 60 days.

Sorry for the inconvenience – but hope and believe you’ll find the material is worth the extra effort needed to listen while online.

So glad you’re finding value in the telesummit!

27. Wow–I am absolutely buzzing with excitement and anticipation after listening to only three calls so far! I have gained so much new inspiration, insight, and skills to apply in my own business from listening to Margie, Lisa, and Donna. And as Lisa so eloquently put, the timing is perfect! I have taken pages of notes and will use this material today in fact. Even the most seasoned NWM professionals can find value in what these amazing speakers have to share, and we can all learn something to take us another step towards our own personal greatness, and to help others succeed in our own teams. Today I am thinking even bigger and setting some Big Hairy Audacious Goals(Robin Sharma’s words)and moving through my own fears, because now I know,fear is my green light to GO! Thankyou Margie so much for creating this. I am going to be sharing this with the top leaders in my own company! I look forward to the next telesummit!

28. Bob Turrou says:

Jack Zufelt and his DNA of Success have been so inspirational to me. I downloaded his ebook by joining Network Marketing Magazine for an unbelievable price of $2.99 a year, and have been using it to find out what my Core Desires really are…you know, your WHY, as in “Your WHY should make you cry.”
    Now, my WHY makes me cry, and it, along with what Jack calls the Conquering Power, will give me all of what’s needed to achieve my Core Desires. I’m very, very excited!

29. SHIRLEY says:

This teleconference was phenomenal. So much information from the comfort of my own home. I have been to a lot of sales trainings in my life, but this beats them all. Thank you, thank you.!!